AZURITE – THE BOAT – 3 CABIN OWNER VERSION
A pristine precious gem to be launched in May 2018!! The Azurite exhibits her style and a strong personality. Her performance is a function of the strength of design as well as meticulous construction. The lines of this good-looking boat were drawn by VPLP and Patrick le Quément, while incorporating all the distinctive Lagoon features: vertical windows, single-level cockpit and saloon, integral deck hatches and ergonomic helm station.
INCREDIBLE SPACES FOR ENTERTAINING AND RELAXING
The catamaran boasts incomparable levels of living space including a huge open-plan cockpit designed for entertaining. The 42’s cockpit layout is truly innovative! The space provided between the single-level saloon, the aft crossbeam and the various sunbathing areas is unprecedented on this size of boat. With aft platforms and steps suspended and widened; the transom skirts create a new space for leisure and relaxation.
Access to the coachroof and its sunbathing area is facilitated by the access steps at the helm station. Functionality is the watchword in the 42’s saloon: a generous dining table capable of accommodating all the guests on board while providing stowage lockers beneath the seats. The large chart table brings together all the instruments, enabling the crew to handle the navigation effectively. The starboard galley faces the cockpit and comprises several worktops.
- Composite bimini with windscreen at helm station and stairs for access to the roof graphite for more comfort and protection while navigating
- Large teak table with cover and an additional fridge in the cockpit
- Aft cockpit floor and transoms in teak
- Comfortable aft cockpit cushions
- 2 sunlounger pads for trampoline
- Sun lounging area cushions on the roof for ultimate views and relaxation under the sun and stars
3 CABIN LAYOUT – OWNER VERSION
This catamaran includes a 3-cabin owner version. Superlatives abound when describing this suite! Light floods the entire cabin by virtue of the generous hatches, portlights, and several openings. The living space consists of an island double bed, dressing table, library, sofa, wardrobes and numerous other stowage spaces. The bathroom is private and spacious, with stowage and equipped with a separate shower.
- Each cabin equipped with air-conditioning thanks to the Cruisair A/C 48000 BTU for maximum luxury comfort
- Quiet flush electrical toilets for hassle-free convenience
- Fans and USB sockets in saloon and in each cabin
- Washer/Dryer 220V
- Locker and microwave oven and grill 220V
- An additional open-top fridge 100L for longer stays
- Underbed slats for better rest and comfort
- Watermaker 140 L/h (37 US Gal/h) Dessalator 12V
- An additional water tank 300L/79 US Gal
- Upgraded cockpit freezer 90L
- TV, toaster, coffee maker, etc.
Azurite also includes convenient crew quarters for the skipper:
- An additional berth in port bow compartment with bathroom in starboard bow compartment (WC, shower, and sink) for the skipper for more independence and privacy
A powerful electrical circuit:
- Gel batteries in lieu of acid batteries
- Inverter 12/220V-2000VA for connecting all your electronic equipment
- ONAN generator set 11 kVA 220V/50Hz
- B&G Zeus 12″ display at helm station
- An additional B&G 12″ display at the chart table (navigation station)
- B&G 4G radar
- B&G autopilot remote, wifi module, VHF V50, a 2nd H50 handset for helm station for VHF
- AIS 400 B&G transceiver
Enhanced performance with ultimate comfort. With its rig moved further aft, high-aspect mainsail, self-tacking jib, the 42 can adapt to all conditions and all speeds! There was constant attention to the elimination of excess weight during the design of this model: production of the coachroof by injection for total control of weight, and centering of all heavy items for better weight distribution (rigging centered, chain locker, generator, water tanks).
- Azurite comes with more powerful engines than the standard: 2 x 57 HP (Yanmar 4JH57) in lieu of 2 x 45 HP
- Folding propellers